Bastogne Battle of the Bulge
Battle of the Bulge guided tours - Bastogne area
Mobile phone +32 497 703 971
Day or half day tours - Private tours
Half day tours - morning OR afternoon !!! Sunday ONLY morning !!!
START and END of the tour IN BASTOGNE
Languages : English, French, German and Luxembourgish
A visit of the fighting areas of the 101st Airborne Division and all attached and involved units
during the Battle of the Bulge in winter 1944 -1945
AREA 5th PANZER ARMY Gen Hasso E. von MANTEUFFEL - partly 7th ARMY Gen E. BRANDENBERGER
Before we start the tour i will give you some useful information about Mai 1940 - September 1944.
General information about the Wehrmacht and SS units ...
Examples of places which can be visited : ( Your tour can be tailored.)
- Berlé - 90 th ID
- Schumann crossroads - National Liberation Memorial (GD Lux)- Set up of the defense of Bastogne
- 28th ID and CCR 9th AD area in the north of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg - Task Forces Rose & Harper
- Longvilly, Mageret, Neffe - Team Cherry CCB 10th AD / German 5th Panzer Army ...
- General Mc Auliffe and General Patton squares
- Mardasson memorial, crypte and Eagle monument
- Band of Brothers area, "Jacques" woods, foxholes, attack on Foy ...
- Foy, Noville, Rachamps, Recogne - US temporary cemetery memorial ...
- Savy, Hemroulle, Rolley Castle, Champs - German assault on Christmas '44
- Breaking point Gen Patton's third Army - december 26, 1944 - "Boggess" bunker ...
- "Harlange pocket", Marvie - "Second phase" of the Bulge
- Other units involved and partly covered by my tours are : 90th Infantry Division - 80th Infantry Division and 26th Infantry Division
My colleagues contact informations:
Reg JANS firstname.lastname@example.org - he is fluent in English and Dutch.
Reg is also able to guide you on the Northern shoulder - Kampfgruppe Peiper ...
Frank Gubbels email@example.com
Henri Mignon firstname.lastname@example.org
Joël Lamberty email@example.com
Thierry Houba firstname.lastname@example.org
Check his website www.private-tour-guide.be
My goal : KEEPING THE MEMORY ALIVE